Friday, April 16, 2010

New Milestones - 4 Month to 5 Months

Mommy says I'm at a great age right now because I am still a baby and I like to be held, but I am a little more independent now. I play with my toys, I am a better traveler in my car seat, I smile, I laugh, I reach for things, I talk, I sing, I play with my feet, I jump, I splash in my bathtub....boy, I do a lot of things now. Mommy and Daddy are so proud that everyday is a new discovery for me. Mommy and Daddy went on vacation to Florida and I got to stay home with Grandpa John, Auntie Janelle, and Grandma Lucille. Mommy was more upset that we were apart then I was because she missed me so much. I missed her and daddy too, but I was having fun with Grandma, Grandpa, and Auntie. This month I celebrated my first Easter and the Easter bunny brought me books. I also got to go on some fun adventures with Mommy and Daddy. I went to the Getty Villa and saw lots of really old things. I went to Disneyland and got on rides. Tomorrow, we are going on a balloon ride. I'll post photos of that too. Phew, a lot happened this month. How could I top all this next month? Oh yeah, Mommy says I get to start eating fruits and vegetables next month. Yippee!!!!