Thursday, April 15, 2010

"The Happiest Place on Earth"

Today I visited the Happiest Place on Earth. I went with Mommy, Daddy, Nina Elda, Auntie Janelle, and Grandma Lucille. I got a pin commemorating my "1st Visit." Everyone else got a pin that said "I'm Celebrating." We had a great time. It had been many, many years since Mommy and Daddy had been to Disneyland, so it was almost like it was their first visit too. I went on 9 rides total. The very first ride I went on was "Snow White's Scary Adventure. I also went on It's a Small World (twice), Disneyland Railroad, Alice in Wonderland, Peter Pan's Flight, Jungle Cruise, Winnie the Pooh, and Pirates of the Caribbean. Mommy was so nervous that I wasn't going to like Pirates of the Caribbean, but I was okay. Mommy, Daddy, Auntie, and Nina went on the big rides while Grandma stayed with me. At the end of the day, we saw the Main Street Parade and Mommy and I danced in the street with the parade. It was a great day and I can't wait to go back. Daddy says it will be a little while before we go back again. I think he just said that out of exhaustion. I agree, it is the Happiest Place on Earth.