Saturday, April 17, 2010

400 ft Up in the Air

Today Mommy, Daddy, Grandma Lu, and I went on a balloon ride at the new OC Great Park in Irvine. The park is not completed yet and won't be until I'm about 20 or 25 years old. They are giving free balloon rides to get people excited for the new park. I'm very excited for this wonderful park, I just wish it would take 1 year to build and not 20 years. It was a nice ride and we had a panoramic view of Orange County, since we were 400 ft up in the air. Mommy and Daddy want to go again when it is a clearer day, so we can see the ocean and Catalina. I wasn't afraid at all. Daddy was brave too, even though he's afraid of heights. Here are some pics and a link to the website, in case you want to ride the balloon too.

http://www.ocgp.org/visit/balloon/