Sunday, April 4, 2010

My First Easter

Happy Easter! I enjoyed my first Easter. I started off the day opening my present from the Easter Bunny. The Easter Bunny brought me books. Daddy read them to me and I really enjoyed the stories. I also opened up my gift from Grandpa Lucille in the morning as well. We spent the afternoon celebrating with Mommy's family. We had an easter egg hunt at Mom & Pop's and Grandpa John helped me find a few eggs. I also got to experience my first earthquake. It was all we could talk about for the rest of the afternoon. I got to meet my cousin Nikki, Savannah, and Sierra for the first time. The live in Idaho and were visiting for the holiday. Grandpa John got me a gift too and I opened it. It was a sun hat and boardshorts so I can go swimming this summer. Mommy and Daddy tell me that I can go swimming as soon as the weather warms up. I'm looking getting in the pool because I love my baths and since I take after my daddy, I'll probably like the pool too. I can't wait! What a day...presents and family. I can get use to this 'Easter' thing.