Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Using my imagination

I'm fascinated with garbage trucks. When I was 1, I loved picking up trash and throwing it away. People would tell mommy I was going to be a trash man when I grew up. Don't they know that I'm just an enviormentalist. I still throw things away, but now I like waiting for the trash man every Wednesday and watching him load our cans into his truck. Daddy found some youtube video on various trash trucks and how they operate. It is so interesting to see all the different techniques. I've learned them all so well that I pretend my hand is the arm of the trash truck and I lift my blocks into my pretend truck and dump the trash. I can spend hours using my imagination to pretend that I'm a trash truck. I use my imagination to play so many things now. I also love playing with by backhoe, street sweeper, fire engine, ambulance, and pickup truck. Mommy bought me a mini trash trucker, but I want a bigger one that actually operates. I hope Santa brings me a Tonka trash truck...we'll have to wait and see.