Monday, December 26, 2011

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas! I had a wonderful Christmas. We spent Christmas Eve with Mommy's family. First we went to Grandma Lu's and had lunch, watched the Charger game, and opened presents. Later we went to Mom & Pop's and had dinner and I got to run around and play with all my cousins. I had so much fun. On Christmas Day, I opened a few presents at home and played with my toys while Daddy and Mommy got ready for the day. We then went to celebrate with Daddy's family at Grandma & Grandpa's house. We ate all day long - breakfast, lunch, and dinner and opened a ton of presents. I played with my new favorite toy - my trash truck. I also played with my cousins. It was a great day! For Christmas I got vans shoes, clothes, a trash truck, a sit and spin, pajamas, a boat to play in the bath tub, a plate, cup, fork and spoon set,a tractor that I could sit on and dig, 2 trains, a tee ball set, and a toy chest to hold it all in. I sure am a spoiled (loved) little boy.