Sunday, May 1, 2011

Happy Easter - 2011

Happy Easter! I started off the day opening up my Easter basket from the Easter Bunny. The Easter Bunny brought me alphabet flash cards and a rash guard that I needed for Maui. Then Mommy made me Mickey Mouse pancakes. Grandpa John came for breakfast and he brought me an Easter basket filled with bubble toys and a puzzle book. Daddy wasn't feeling well, so Mommy and I went to visit our family. Grandma Lu got me an Easter basket with books and money. I got to see my cousin Joce again. Then we went to Grandma Carmen's and visited with the Diaz family and we went to Mom & Pop's and visited with the Sanchez Family. I have a lot of little cousins, so we had our Easter egg hunt at Mom & Pop's. At first I wasn't sure of what to do since this was my first real Easter egg hunt, but Grandpa John and Mommy helped me fill my basket. It was a great day and I feel like a very lucky little boy.

Look at my photos from Easter 2011