Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Aloha!!! My vacation in Mau!

Aloha! I'm back from Maui and I had a great time. It all started with my first airplane ride. I slept for the first 2 hours of the ride and I was chillin' for the last 3 hours. Mommy said I did a great job. Maui was wonderful. The weather was warm, sunny, and cool breezes that were refreshing. Everywhere you looked, were views to die for. Since our condo was only a few feet from the ocean, we feel asleep to waves crashing on the shore.

Grandpa John took me for walks at least 4 times a day. We went to the beach, played in the sand, and swam in the ocean. We went swimming everyday in the pool. I even learned how to jump into the pool, with the help of daddy catching me. We got to see a hula show with keiki's. I think I found my future wife. Mommy, Daddy, and Grandpa had a great time too. I can't wait to go back to Maui.