Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day Mommy!

Today is Mother's Day, but we've been celebrating all weekend. Last night Daddy made mommy pasta and sausage, with gorgonzola cream sauce. She loved it. For dessert, we had chocolate covered strawberries. This morning, we made Mommy crepes with fresh strawberries and powdered suger. She said it was yummy. Then we gave her a card and flowers. Daddy helped me write my name in the card. She was really impressed. I love Mommy so much, so I am glad we get to dedicate an entire day to her. However, I pretend it is Mother's Day everyday and that I why I always flash her my smile.

We're going to get ready now to go have brunch at Grandma Lu's. This afternoon, we'll spend the day with Grandpa John's family at Mom & Pop's house. How fun!!! We also celebrated Mother's Day with Grandma Katy and Grandpa Al on Thursday night. Boy, we really have been celebrating all week.

Happy Mother's Day to all Mommy's out there. Even though your kids may not tell you, they really do appreciate ALL you do.