Sunday, May 16, 2010

Happy 6 Month Birthday Palmer!!!


Today is my 6 Month Birthday! I've been alive for an entire half a year and boy, what a wonderful 6 months they have been. So much has happened to me and I've grown and changed so much already. Every day I make Mommy and Daddy so proud of me, with all the I have accomplished. I can play, talk (even scream sometimes), laugh, sing, stand, sit up by myself, and jump. I even have 2 teeth. Mommy says I'm silly because I pretend to cough and sometimes I give them a fake laugh. I'm just a ham!

This month alone has been filled with many wonderful adventures too. I went on a ballon ride, watched daddy surf at the the beach, went swimming, attempted to eat food for the first time, visited two different Arboretums, went to the Nixon library, visited Grandma Lu's work and Grandpa John's work, and had two playdates with my friend Natalie. I think we've done more this month, then all my months combined. Together with last months visit to Disneyland and the Getty Museum, I think I've done a lot for a 6 month old. I love going on adventures with Mommy and Daddy. I can't wait to see what we do next!!!