Saturday, February 13, 2010

New Milestones - 2 Months to 3 Months

Another month has passed by and I surprised Mommy the other day when I laughed for her. I've been flashing my smile daily, but I never let out a laugh. So, I thought it was time to give her another thing to be proud of. Mommy and Daddy sing to me all the time and I sing with them. My favorite songs are ABC's and Mary Had a Little Lamb. My coordination is getting better because I now reach out and grab my toys and put them in my mouth. I put everything in my mouth. It is the best way to experience new things. Mommy isn't too excited about this habit, but she allows it in moderation. I'm growing quickly and I'm having fun with all my new experiences. I look forward to many more adventures.

Palmer's Photos - 2 Month to 3 Months