Sunday, February 14, 2010

My First Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day! I started off the day opening up a valentine card from Mommy and Daddy. Then Daddy made me and Mommy waffles. We watched the movie, "The Blind Side", then we got ready to go have lunch. I wore my Valentine's 'tie' shirt that Auntie Alison and Uncle Anthony bought me. We went to eat at our favorite restaurant "Baja Fish Tacos." After lunch, we made our way to Newport Beach. It was my first time ever at the beach. Daddy showed me his surf spot. Mommy and Daddy wanted to go for a walk, but I did not want to walk. I wanted to put my toes in the warm sand and look at the waves. I now love the beach and I look forward to spending many sunny days there. It was a great first Valentine's Day!

Checking out the waves



This is Daddy's Surf Spot


The sand felt strange at first, but I liked it!


"Here's Looking At You Kid"



Check out my Valentine's Day Photo Shoot