Monday, January 11, 2010

New Milestones - 1 Month to 2 Months

As I continue to grow, I impress Mommy and Daddy with my many milestones. I flashed my first smile on 12/22/09. It was my Christmas gift to Mommy and Daddy. Now I smile every morning. I also started talking with my coos. Dr Mike told Mommy to start putting lotion all over me after every bath, so I now get a massage every day. He also wants me to do tummy time, so if I’m in a good mood, I get on my surfboard mat and do tummy time. Mommy and Daddy have been taking me to eat with them at restaurants. Although I do not stay awake for the main course, Mommy is very nice to hold me while she eats her meal. I know Mommy and Daddy are excited for all my ‘first’ events, so we’ll keep you updated on my progress each month.

Palmer's Photos - 1 Month to 2 Months