Thursday, December 26, 2013

Merry Christmas 2013

Merry Christmas!  This year has been a wonderful holiday season as my brother and I have been looking at all the Christmas lights in our neighborhood, we visited with Santa and Mrs. Claus at their workshop, we would sing carols as they play in our car, and we have watched many holiday movies.  Buddy the Elf stayed with us for 2 weeks as he was watching over us to make sure we behaved ourselves.  Every night he would go home to the north pole to report back to Santa if we were naughty or nice.  We skyped with Santa a few times and in the end, I ended up on the nice list.  Christmas Eve was spent with Grandpa John and Suzanne during the day, Grandma Lu, Joce, Auntie, Uncle Jon, and Uncle Robert in the afternoon, and with all our family at Mom & Pop's at night.  I had so much fun playing with my cousins.  Christmas morning, Santa brought my brother and I a train table and train set.  We were so excited.  We spent all day with Grandma Katy and Grandpa Al and our entire family at their house.  It was a fun filled day.  All together I got so many presents: a train set, a scooter, clothes, money, pj's, hot wheels, a train board game, art supplies, buzz light year, and lots of yummy treats.  It was a wonderful holiday season and I can't wait until next Christmas is here.