Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Merry Christmas 2012

Merry Christmas!  I had a wonderful Christmas with my family.  We spent Christmas Eve visiting with Grandma Lu and having dinner.  She bought me a new bike and I love it.  We stopped by and saw Grandma Carmen.  We went to visit with Grandpa John and the rest of our family at Mom & Pop's house.  I got more presents - a soccer ball and goal, a trash truck t-shirt, new PJs, and Grandpa John gave us a vacation trip to Palm Desert.  I can't wait to go!  That night, Daddy put out cookies and carrots for Santa Claus and his reindeer.  I was so excited I could not even sleep that night.  I crawled into bed with Mommy, Daddy, and Parker, but I tossed and turned all night.  Finally it was morning time and I popped out of bed ready to see what Santa brought me.  He left behind his cookies crumbs.  Santa brought me the red trash truck - exactly what I asked for.  My brother gave me new baseballs and Mommy and Daddy gave me new trash cans.  I was so excited.  My stocking was filled with yummy treats too.  We spent all of Christmas Day with Daddy's side of the family at Grandma Katy's and Grandpa Al's house.  I got so many presents - a bike helmet, a bike bell, a Chargers' Jersey, a police car, and a play tent.  I love all my presents and I am a very blessed little boy.






No comments: