Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Happy Birthday Palmer - I’m 1 year old!!!!

Mommy and Daddy say this was the fastest year of their life. I’ve grown so much in my first year of life. Mommy says she is very sad that it went by so quickly, but she is happy at the stage I’m in now because I can play, I can laugh, I can clap, I can dance (it’s actually my favorite thing to do), I can eat (with the 8 teeth in my mouth), I can walk (even though I prefer crawling still), I love outdoor adventures (I get cabin fever if I’m cooped up too long), I can talk (even though she doesn’t always understand me)…I’m much more interactive! I’ve had an AMAZING first year filled with lots of love from all my family and friends. I’m one lucky boy!!! Even though the years will go by quickly and I’ll grow up to be a big boy, I’ll try to enjoy every day regardless of what it may bring. Mommy says she’ll be happy as long as I remain her little baby forever. I guess I can give her that one considering all she does for me.

…On to new (toddler) adventures!