Monday, July 5, 2010

My 1st 4th of July!!!

I celebrated my 1st 4th of July with family and friends. We went to grandma and grandpa's house and there was a big party. Mommy tells me this party is an annual event at grandma and grandpa's house. It was a lot of fun. Daddy and I swam in the pool with my cousin Anthony.

We hung out with family and friends after swimming. There were a lot of people there. I was passed around like a football. I don't mind, I like being held. I even learned Salsa lessons from Uncle Rafael.

In the evening, the fireworks began. However, I was so exhausted from the day's events that I fell asleep before the main attraction. Mommy and Daddy were bummed that I did not get to see all the fireworks, but they were a little relieved as well because they were concerned that I would not like the noise. I'm sure I would have loved it. Oh well, I guess I'll have to wait until next year to experience the big show.

Stylin' in my patriotic gear


Getting use to the water with Daddy


Swimming in the pool


Grandma keeps me warm after an afternoon swim