Saturday, December 26, 2009

Holiday Traditions

Since we are now a family, Mommy and Daddy wanted to start a few holiday traditions. One tradition we started this year was driving around to look at all the Christmas lights. This is something that Grandma and Grandpa use to do with Mommy and she remembered how much she loved it, so she wanted me to have the same wonderful memories. We made ourselves hot chocolate (well Mommy and Daddy had some) and we drove around our city looking at all the light displays. There was one street in particular that was so festive. We listened to Christmas music as we drove around. I can't wait until I get older so we can get off the car and walk around to see the light displays up close. Mommy and Daddy will also take me to Hastings Ranch when I get bigger too. I love this new tradition and I look forward to our adventures each year.